Detective Cooper's Publications: TC Palm Links - For Our Client's Information
Copyright © Cooper & Hutchinson Professional Detectives LLC. All rights reserved.
- 1973 Graduated College Degree in Police Science
- 1974 Graduated from the Connecticut Police Academy
- 1980 FBI School in Fingerprint Classification
- 1982 Sirchie Labs - Crime Scene Investigation
- 1983 Fairfield County Detective School
- 1983 State's Attorney's Law Enforcement Training Program
- 1984 Crime Scene - Evidence Tech Training by Dr. H. Lee
- 1984 FBI School in Advanced Latent Fingerprinting
- 1984 DEA School in Dangerous Drug Investigation
- 1985 FBI School in Basic Death Investigation
- 1990 Founded the Glenn J. Cooper Detective Agency, Inc.
As a licensed Connecticut Private Investigator
Mr. Cooper was often retained by the State of
Connecticut on Special Investigations.
- 2002 Appointed Deputy Sheriff in the State of Florida
- 2014 Retired from Sheriff's Office to open the Cooper &
Hutchinson Professional Detectives LLC
As a police detective in Connecticut Mr. Cooper received in-service class room training provided by the renowned DR. HENRY LEE in Crime Scene Investigation and Evidence.
While a Police Detective in Connecticut Mr. Cooper was one of two primary detectives who investigated the DEVIL IN CONNECTICUT MURDER CASE. This was the 1st case in the United States that claimed the devil-made-me-do-it as a legal defense. The case was made into a book and movie.
In 1995 the Glenn J. Cooper Detective Agency, Inc. was recognized by ION, Inc. a professional P.I. referral service, TOP 10 among a 22,000 nationwide membership.
In 2015 Detective Glenn Cooper was rated by the Thumbtack P.I. referral service, #1 Private Detective in the West Palm Beach area.
A trained Crime Scene & Evidence Technician, Detective Cooper has testified in Connecticut Superior Courts, the Palm Beach County Court and St. Lucie County Court as an expert in latent fingerprints.
Detective Glenn J. Cooper
Local and Nationally Rated & Ranked